Thursday, July 29, 2010

summertime, and the living's easy.

I thought to show each of their best qualities, I would write a list of my favourite things about each season. I'm going to go by each one, within each one, so that means this will be about summer! :D (I think that's what it means anyway.)

The best things summer has to offer:
1. No School.
Ah, school's out. No more projects to worry about, teachers to listen to, and in my case no more uniforms to wear. Phew. Using your phone whenever you want, listening to music as much as you like, wearing hats... if that's what floats your boat.

2. Speaking of Boats...Water sports! Ahh, the beach. Oh, the cottage. Sigh, the pool. Swimming, and boating and beaching and lounging and wading. Gah, it's all wonderful and summer presents the best opportunities. Especially for the beaching aspects. Everyday at the beach is like a mini-vacation.

3. Speaking of Vacations...
My family always goes on vacation at the end of the summer, and I adore traveling and seeing new sights!

4. Speaking of New Sights...
I always seem to see more movies in the summer than I do all the rest of the year. Also, is it just me, or do the best movies just seem to come out in the summer? I thought so.

5. Speaking of thinking...
It seems to me, that the extra time that summer brings leads me to learn new things, or do a lot of reading or just otherwise better myself in a plethora of ways. So even though there's know school, there's still a lot of learning... only the laid back kind.

6. Speaking of being laid back...
Everything seems to become lax in the summer. Everyone in my house is kinda doing their own thing, and we all just seem to get a long. The rules loosen, dinners aren't as formal, people are coming and going, friends and family alike. It's a good timee. I love it.

7. Speaking of Love...
These are the rest of the things I love about summer:
Concerts! New Music! Camp Fires! Barbecues! Porch Parties! Peaches! Cherries! Friends! My Birthday! Ivan's Birthday! London Trips With Ivan! Water Fights! Roof Days! Time To Clean! Watermelon! Movie Marathons! New Series!

WOOOOOOOOOO.

Song of the daay?Young and Able by Current Swell!



HOTD.
Cillian Murphy

So, even though it was somewhat difficult to find a picture in which he did not resemble a rapist, (And I'm not sure I've completely succeeded.) Cillian Murphy makes the husband list.
Bonus Husband Qualities: Bright piercing blue eyes, acting skillz, he was a musician before he began acting, but is content to keep it down to one career, HE'S IRISH, he lives in England and has no desire to move to Hollywood. Kudos!

No comments:

Post a Comment