Friday, September 24, 2010

large amounts of time, but none of it free.

Wow!
I have not updated this in forever.
For that reason... I don't even know how I was going to end that sentence.
I wish I could write some really awesome blog post right now.
And maybe I will later tonight, to make up lost time.
But for now all I can do is explain why I haven't been so active on this.
HOLY SHIT AM I INVOLVED.
If you told me in grade nine that I would be as involved in this school as I am right now, I would smack you for being so stupid and wrong. But then I would deserve to be smacked.
Gah, I'm currently at almost every single extra curricular activity put on by the school due to the fact that I am on Student Cabinet.
Something that goes along with that: I have fucking weiiiird situations. I won't even go into it.
Also: just finished organizing my first official coffee house.
It went so well.
Except, My voice committed suicide halfway through my act. Which was lovely and exceptionally embarrassing. But I got through it. And so many people were so nice about it. So many unexpected people.
This year's been disorienting for me. Best way to describe it.
Anyway, BUSY BUSY BUSY.
I'm also writing for the paper this week which is sweet.
ONLY MY J-GEDZ DIDN'T GIVE ME AN INTERVIEW AND TOOK OFF TO T.O.
lame.
alright I'm done with my rant now. :)
and youuu caaaaaaaaan believe it.

HOTD:


Robert Downey Jr.


Reasons:

-Jewish
-He's old. but I would still date him

No comments:

Post a Comment